Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Spoke too soon....



Ok, so yesterday maybe I spoke too soon about bragging on Zach. Or maybe he was having an off day? He forgot his lunch box and his homework at school. I love him even if he does forget things, we all do sometimes, no one can be perfect. I have to give him credit though he hasn't been taking his lunch and I decided last week that he needed to take lunch and snack instead of me fussing with the lunch money lady. She keeps getting things mixed up and made me pay for days that Zach did not eat. So I fixed that problem by not letting him eat what they have and letting him take something from here....which is fine with him because he would rather eat spaghetti o's everyday or our leftovers from the night before anyway!! :0)




Here are two drawings that he did at school yesterday.....





This one says : My Bebe and Papa let me hold the goat.

This one says: My Bebe and Papa let me take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment