Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Zach



Zach is my soon to be 6 year old son. He loves to read, ride his bike, and play. He is the most loving child that I have ever met, but he can also be a little mean if he wants to be. This blog is for me to sort of brag on him a little. When he does good in school or if he says something funny or if something is happening in his life I will post it here so that one day when he is older and wiser he will see that his Mom loves him as much as any mother ever could love her child. I don't want to be one of those overprotective mothers that everyone looks at crazily because she is always fussing over her child but he is my baby!! :0)


A few facts about Zach....


He is in Kindergarten.

He is a little on the chunky side.

He wants a brother or sister really soon.

He has brown eyes and brown hair.

He looks just like his daddy.

He doesn't really like to get a bath every night.

He LOVES to play his WII.

He likes to build things.

He loves his Bebe and Papa.

He likes to play baseball.

He doesn't like to take too many pictures. (of himself)

He likes to take pictures of everything around him.

He is polite.

He loves his moma and daddy.

He loves his Uncle Richard and Aunt Hannah.

He loves to watch movies @ the movie theater.

He doesn't like the dark.



~~Right now, Zach is having trouble sleeping. He has been sleepwalking for a few weeks now. I called the doctor this morning and they told me to make sure that all the windows and doors are locked. Then they set up an appointment for us to meet with Dr. Nettles next Thursday @ 3:15. I don't know what could be wrong with him. It is kind of scary. I read that sleepwalking can be triggered by stress, lack of sleep and other things. I don't know what kind of stress he could be under and he goes to bed every night before 9. It used to be by 8:30 but we kind of bumped it up because he kept asking if he could have more time. I told him this morning that tonight he has to go to bed earlier and that I didn't want to hear him say anything about it and he just said "Ok, Moma."


~~Zach got his first A+ on one of his papers the other day. His teacher always tells me that Zach is one of a kind. He has so many stories and little things that he picks up when no one thinks he notices. She said that Friday, one of his classmates didn't want to ride the bus home and started crying and that Zach told him that he had to "face his fears". Don't know where he got that from.


~~Zach misses his daddy a lot. He works on a tugboat for 23 days out of the month and is home for 10. He gets so excited when Chris is coming home.


Well that's all for today....


Zach's Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment