
Tuesday we signed up for baseball!! I had to pay $50 for him to play!! WOW!! Still not sure exactly why it costs so much for baseball but Zach enjoys it so much!! He was ready to play that day. LOL They have signups until the end of February. He's hoping to be on a red team again this year but who knows what team he will be on. I think we will probably find out the first week of March because on the 7th we have to go tell them what size uniform he needs.
Of course, after all that I got the bright idea to do a scrapbook of his baseball years. I have so many scrapbooks it's not even funny. But I love pictures and I loveeee to put together scrapbooks. I also have one of his school years, starting with last year. :0) I know I'm crazy!!





No comments:
Post a Comment