Thursday night at the Jewelry party my friend, Dee gave Zach his birthday present that she and her daughter had gotten for him for his birthday and hadn't had a chance to give to him. It was a gift card to Walmart, so on Friday night we went to Brewton to Walmart and Zach was just itching to use his card. We spent 30 minutes or more in the toy section with him trying to decide what kind of toy he wanted. He finally decided because I told him that I was leaving him there if he didn't decide. LOL (yeah I'm a mean Mama!!) Then we went by the shirts and ties and he decided that he wanted that instead. So we ended up getting a shirt and tie that he wore yesterday to McDonald's. He is so cute with it on!! I took a few pictures of him with it on.


No comments:
Post a Comment